Elections for the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA) are coming up and in order to be eligible to vote, you must activate/renew your NAPABA Affiliate Membership by July 1, 2019.
As a paid member of PABA, you get a number of great benefits, including FREE affiliate membership with NAPABA. If you are a paid PABA member and need to activate/renew your NAPABA Affiliate Membership, please contact info@
Once you receive your activation code from PABA, please proceed to activate/renew your NAPABA Affiliate Membership through the following instructions.
1. Visit: https://napaba.site-ym.
2. Enter your username or email address and password.
3. Click manage profile to renew your membership and enter the code [get it from info@
4. If you receive an error that says username and password combination not found, please register here: https://napaba.site-ym.
5. Your options are Affiliate, Affiliate with Partners Directory, or Affiliate Law Student.
6. Follow the registration prompts and enter the activation code to waive the membership fees.
For those who are not paid PABA members, this is an excellent time to renew your membership! You can renew your PABA membership by visiting https://paba.
We encourage you to activate/renew your NAPABA membership so that you can take advantage of NAPABA early bird registration rates for the Convention, receive the Monthly Updates, receive their newsletters, and much more! This year’s NAPABA Convention will take place in Austin, Texas, and PABA is excited to see all of our friends from across the nation.